Sunday, May 12, 2013

Because I'm not bounded by your schedule

She went out to meet her ex-celebrity friend on Tuesday by telling me on Monday night.

I didn't want to give my mum last minute notice to help, so I did whatever revision I could with ER by my side.

Just for the record, she didn't help on Monday either.

She was available on Wednesday and told me on Monday.

But because she WILL leave whenever someone dates her, I'm NOT SUBJECTING MYSELF TO ONLY STUDY AT HER AVAILABLE TIMING.

I left ER at my mum's place after pre-arranging with her.

Since that Wednesday, she (not my mum) would subtly suggest that she was available on Wednesday but I chose to leave ER with my mum.

She then innocently added: "我有在家,可以帮你看, 可是随便你们喜欢"

Mr Liow suggested he'll take leave to help me and she repeated that I chose to bring ER to my mum on Wednesday.

Today when Mr Liow asked her again, she repeated she will be able to help from Monday-Wednesday (tomorrow onwards). AND ADDED THAT SHE WAS ACTUALLY HOME TO HELP LAST WEDNESDAY.

I'm trying hard not to retort that I bought ER to my mum on Wednesday because she (his mum) "flew kite" on me both Monday and Tuesday last week, at last minute.

I haven't much time left to ther exam dates but she doesn't feel the importance of it.

I don't blame her. My exam really doesn't benefit her (neither makes her richer, or prettier, famous nor younger).

But to keep using the Wednesday's incident, apparently against me, implying that I was the one who didn't appreciate her "help", that's just testing how long I can hold out before getting defensive.

What help did she give? Just some convenience to spare. Don't go bragging about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment