Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bringing Him Out

To be fair, I thought it'd be good I note that MIL brought ER out so that I could go hide in the room.  Whether he will come back banging on my door after they come back is a different story.

He cried all the way to the LRT. Not a very willing shopper today as compared to yesterday when my mum brought him out.

MIL has a piece of advice to me: "You fall sick easily.  Quickly wean him off. It'll be easier for you."

Really?

Because he didn't cry for mem mem when I have to be separated from him.  He cries for me. 

Because we have a mother-son bond.  Because I spend time with him and on him. Because I give him attention and he is comfortable with me. Because we do things together.  Because I don't simply brush him off with "我不懂你讲什么" and walk away when he's blabbering.

Because this grandma doesn't bother, he knows.

Has this got anything to do with my mem mem?  Bottle-fed babies don't stick to their mums??

He can be bottle-fed and still need me by his side. It's normal,  no?

Whatever it is,  her efforts in taking him out today,  I appreciate.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment