Saturday, May 4, 2013

"How can you learn this way!?"

I teach AN chinese characters for 听写 in groups of 3-4 at a time, depending on her familiarity of the word or difficulty.

AN mastered 3 and is still unsure of the rest.

The grandma was lying down to rest when AN went into her room just to be have someone near her while I was in the toilet.

AN showed her the words she's currently learning and I heard her "testing" AN. When she saw AN had a whole page of chinese characters, she exclaimed "哪里有人这样学听写的?! 哪里学的会!"

The whole page is to expose her to those words that will come later. For goodness sake.

I don't need you to criticize how I teach my daughter, in front of her!

With a grandma like that, no children will have respect for their mothers.

I HATE HER! FOR INSTILLING IN AN THAT DOUBT THAT MUMMY IS USING AN INEFFECTIVE METHOD TO TEACH HER.

Everyone has their way of coaching. Even if I'm teaching AN that way, she has no rights to criticize that method. She's not qualified by her level of education, and also by the fact that she isn't even familiar with Adrielle's capability and what's effective for her.

Shutup! SHUT UP!

Somebody.....please.help.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment