Monday, May 6, 2013

Proud Mummy Moment

Not in this picture, but after this picture was taken, at AN's music class today, Miss Lim asked to listen to the kids perform one of their 2 chosen pieces individually.

Being strict as usual, she gave pointers for improvements after each of them performed.

When she came to AN, my heart started pounding as if I was the one being checked on (reminded me of when I used to be the one preparing for exams..)

And AN has performance anxiety. So I expected some slips, although she did spend time to practice everyday, and played well enough (by my standard. My expectation very low. hehe).

This afternoon, she was confident.

She knew she did well too because she smiled after she was done. Lol. Cheeky girl.

Miss Lim gave her a pat and "Good!" and asked her to play to the speed of the same song in the CD and that was all.

Keeping my fingers crossed she maintain this standard during the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment