Friday, May 3, 2013

"Mummy, Play With Me"

AN pleaded for me to play with her. I was busy and asked her to wait.

She then lamented: "Mummy, you never play with me anymore."

I tried to defend myself but I realized I have no track records lately to prove that I do play with her, so I asked: "You sure?"

She thought about it and said that I play with ER but not with her.

We went into a discussion with me explaining that she look grumpy everytime I played with her and her retorting that she doesn't like to be tickled.

How I really wish she is still a baby.... Cuddling and teasing was enjoyment then, like it still is with ER.

I'm quite an idea-less person. But I don't want to disappoint my baby.

Last night, we opened a restaurant!

We renovated the restaurant, she decided where to setup the dining table (ER's potty with a lid), where to place the cash register and where kitchen should be.

We took turns at role-playing server and customer. ER was the baby of the 'customer' and he did well pretending to be a baby.

We ended with a "Family hug!" suggested by AN, all of us went: "cheese!" for some reasons. Then the little boy hurriedly scrambled to the table to grab my phone and suggested "mummy take picture!"

Lol!

That was fun!

I must remember to play with my kids more, the way they want me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment