Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

AN made this last week and had been dropping obvious hints to me that she made something special for me.

She too learnt a chinese song about mums that she said she would sing to me on Mother's Day. But she couldn't help singing it randomly throughout the week at home. I asked if it was that song she was supposed to sing, she went "oops",  smiled and confessed that it was.

Since Thursday, she didn't allow me to look into her bag. The surprise was inside and I was banned from packing her bag.

On Saturday, she went "oh yes! I almost forgot!", dashed to her school bag and showed me this card.

Love it!

She then said: "Mummy, I don't want to keep making you angry. I want to obey but I cannot help myself sometimes. But I really want you to be happy."

That is sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment