Friday, June 3, 2011

Damn those cockroaches!

Saw the appearance of 3 cockroaches in a matter of 10 mins in the kitchen.

First sighting: I was preparing to make a nice cup of milo for myself.

Screamed for Mr Liow who came, found nothing, and dismissed it as "gone away" before preceding to walk off. I asked if that was all he could help me with, so he came back to keep me company while I continued to make milo...

The sickening pest appeared again and hid itself, all in a split second! Mr Liow didn't see it, and he couldn't find it.

The third time, I had a strong hunch that something was under the microwave. True enough, there was one there. I passed a whole bunch of newspapers to Mr Liow to whack the creature. He took a piece -____-". Needless to say, the hardy cockroach survived that massage-like therapy.

Mr Liow sat and waited. As if the cockroach will drop by and say "hi". It didn't even budge when he banged around the kitchen. The one under the microwave kept so still I thought it was a dead cockroach...

I suggested he shift the stuff on the kitchen top coz that was what made the cockroach move both times, besides the one under the microwave.

He got bored waiting, again calmly declaring "can't find", then walked out. Without helping to put things back, leaving me in the kitchen helpless.

Maybe I should do it myself. I killed the one in the toilet, I can go crazy and kill another.

I'll dump a brick on the cockroach if I have to. That little cockroach in the toilet died under a big roll of toilet paper. What's a piece of paper to a med sized pest?

And really, for simply walking out without a care.........what does that show?

It's ok. I will learn to do pest control all by myself. I'll leave you alone to play online poker. Sorry I disturbed your game.

And in case you thought I was unreasonable because I was upset with you, because the cockroach got away, I was not upset at that. I was in no mood to chat with you because the sickening pest will still be in the kitchen tomorrow when I prepare AN's breakfast and ER's lunch. What surprised me most was you walking out without informing me...I thought you were going out to get something to hit the cockroach...and you walked out a second time silently.

I know. It's just cockroach. So, nevermind anymore.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment