Saturday, June 25, 2011

Phone in coma

This is the second time I had to leave my phone with Samsung Service Centre. This time, it hung and wouldn't turn on after I powered it off to reset it. And to think this was a brand new phone to replace the previous set that wasn't repairable because they had 'no parts' to replace whatever was to be replaced.

Who would have thought a brand new phone would slip into a coma after only 1 month...

I will lose many many pictures and videos of the kiddos because I didn't back them up into the external SD card, because I never expected a brand new phone to do this after just 1 month...

...........

All our pictures taken of Festive Hotel and at USS......all gone...

Thank God I had all of BM's pictures transferred to my portable HD else I'll have to leave the kids at home one day to bang table at Samsung.....!! How can this be happening....so frustrating....sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment