Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Phone is Back

Took them only 3 working days this time. Have I mentioned the last time I sent in my phone for servicing, it took more than 1 week and when I called to ask if it was ready after waiting for that long, the customer service guy told me my phone had been repaired but it wasn't indicated in their system where it was. Meaning: they lost my phone after repairing it.

After 2 days of locating it, they called to tell me that they would be giving me a brand new set because they had 'no parts' to replace the failed component. I suspected they lost my phone, but that is fine with me. Hehe.

This time, I guess all that happened to it was, some program I installed didn't go well with it. It didn't take them long.

The best part was, my pictures are all intact!! I was prepared to lose all those photos and videos because the phone wouldn't power on and I would not be able to back up those media files before turning it in for repairs. And I was informed that I would lose those data.

The technician who brought my phone back to life must have heard God ask him to leave my files alone, because not a single picture is missing.

I'm so happy. Hehe. They are ALL safely in my external SD card now. I wish there's a way to have pictures taken, saved directly into my SD instead of my phone memory..doesnt seem to have a setting for me to make that happen.

Hmm...

But one step at al time. At least my photos are all back too!

No comments:

Post a Comment