Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Kiddos



I enjoy moments spent with them. As much as I have complaints about AN's stubbornness, about lack of rest, about little things that hit me along the way, I feel blessed because I have what truly belongs to us.

I enjoyed AN when she was a baby, enjoyed watching her learn and grow. She amazed me with every new thing she learnt to do, every new word she learnt to say, every new behavior that made her different every year.

With ER, she's a superb sister, sharing things that she couldn't bear to share with others, watching over him well, keeping him company when I'm busy, entertaining him and making him laugh.

Both of them can play hide and seek with each other on the bed for up to an hour every nap and bed time, using me as a wall to hide behind. ER will always be the one to seek AN out. And AN will always be the one making sounds to lure him to find her.

I think God gave me the most perfect combination of kids.

I'm blessed.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment