Friday, July 1, 2011

Expensive Yogurt!

Mr Liow got Yobaby from Cold Storage the last time and I didn't know how much he spent. The first time I got them from NTUC, they didn't struck me as costly.

That pack of 4 costs S$10.95!

A pack of 6 cost less than S$6 in Walmart.

I realized not everything is cheaper in the States although most are. This is something I wished I could stock up on. Would plain adult yogurt be safe enough? I can add ER's fruit purees to sweeten the otherwise sour yogurt right? Will there be too much cow's milk content for a 9 month old? Hmm...

ok, I'll go read up.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried YoPlait? I think for adult's yoghurt, they have the (good) bact. culture but not infant, right? YoPlait Petit not that ex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Yokids too. Still have 2 packs left and the kids are sharing that before we open up Yobaby. Duno abt the bacteria culture. I tot all yogurt has probiotics. Or at least something effective, except for the milk content in them.

    I noticed Yoplait Petite too. Will compare the chart and see hw diff. Hehe. Will try that next!

    ReplyDelete