Friday, July 15, 2011

One More to Go

This is a strong virus we're battling. Even Mr Liow and I have fallen.

Mr Liow is having fever now, controlled only by Panadol. I had been having fever for 3 days now. If my memory didn't fail me, I've never had fever lasting beyond 2 days before this. Am taking Panadol too, but only 1 pill when I feel too weak to go on. I'm still nursing ER so if I can, I'll try not to pop medicine.

ER was extremely clingy last night. He had to nurse to sleep and latched almost throughout the night. I could feel his body temperature wasn't normal too. True enough, he was at 38.6°c this morning. And he coughed so bad he regurgitated milk at 5am. Thank God I had a towel under him so his puke didn't dirty the bed much. Learnt from past experience. Hehe.

He cried in discomfort for the next hour or so and didn't want to be laid down so I walked him till he was sleepy before lying down with him again.

On the other hand, AN has recovered from her fever. Mr Liow gave her Progessic at 10pm last night and her fever hasn't returned till now. She's still coughing though, but that's ok compared to 40°c fever.

This will pass. We pray for health, for the little ones to be and stay strong against this virus and others.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment