Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fever

Both AN and I are having fever. At her highest, AN was 39.5°c and me at 38.4°c. She's around 37.4°c now after medication. And both of is are.sniffing away now.

It started with cough in the afternoon yesterday, both of us. Then AN couldn't sleep well last night, while I got up to puke at about 2am. I popped Panadol and felt better after a while. She kept waking up to tell me she was scared, so I held her hands while she slept. Only realized AN had fever when I woke her up for school early this morning.

This attack came without warning like it did about a month ago. Both of us fell sick all of a sudden and we hadn't been in contact with anyone who had been sick.

Could it be that we caught the same virus that we previously recovered from, because it is still lingering around the home?

Got to bring out Detol and the cleaner (oh my goodness....I can't remember my cleaner's name! I'm really sick...)..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment