Sunday, July 10, 2011

Part of my Bible


ER tore a page off my bible during bible study yesterday. That page kept him entertained for a while.

We were at 1 Tim 3 yesterday, about leadership and holding office in Church. None of us in our ministry hold that appointment but we learnt something nevertheless.

I was surprised Mr Liow shared that he is trying to be gentle in his behavior towards me and even AN. He had been harsh and impatient, increasingly so, in his attitude and speech. It resulted once in me telling him off after one incident and walking off, and a few other casual reminders that he really should watch his attitude.

And I told him I dreamt he spoke nicely to me like once upon a time, to which he laughed and joked :"yeah...dream...on. Haha!" It was funny when he said it and we laughed about it but I was praying the Lord will speak to him. When I point it out, he doesn't see.

I heard less of the harshness these couple of days and thought it was coz he had been in a better mood. So it was a surprise when he shared that he was reminded about what I had been telling him, during our study.

I'll continue praying for him and the kids and let the Lord do the rest. When the Lord speaks, there's no way we can't hear.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment