Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Little Tiger

ER is really my joy. He's always smiling. Even if he had been crying before, all I have to do is flash him a smile and he'll return a full faced smile, not a half hearted one.

This cheeky boy sometimes wakes up crying. Since the start of this week, he had woken up crying while kneeling and holding on to the side of AN's bed which is right beside ours. The moment he sees me, he flashes a big smile with tears in his eyes. Hehe.

I went to read my old posts about AN and realized she too, used to wake up standing against the wall. Both of them are increasingly becoming more like each other, even in habits. AN used to sleep-crawl. ER now sleep-sits. He has flipped over and sat up in the middle of the night so many times and I have to lay him down, because he will still be asleep, sitting up. Frightened me a few times when I woke up to see him in sitting position.

This boy is also starting to ransack my bag. Everyday on the bus, this little wriggly worm will keep himself entertained by running his hands inside my bag while I struggle to ensure I don't drop him. He's not heavy, but he's strong.

At 9.5 mths now, he's 7.5 kg. Not heavy.

He's no longer suffering from much nappy rash by now. Most days, I don't even have to wipe his butt unless he poops.

His poop is mostly mushy now, no longer breastmilk poop. And it stinks bad. I don't remember AN's poop stinking this bad. I miss the smell of their breastmilk poop.

There's bound to be more that I'll miss as he grows, like I missed AN as a baby...am so thankful we had videos of her to remember her when she was that small, and cute. Not that she isn't cute now. She was more loveable.

Praying that ER will try to be a good boy like his sister is trying to be good each day. Praying that my tolerance and patience will increase accordingly as well.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment