Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EVERYTHING ALSO CANNOT

The repair man for the tap arranged to come to my place today to fix my kitchen tap. Unfortunately, my mum's cousin passed away so I asked her to go ahead and pay the family a visit.

Very simple alternative plan: I go pick AN and then go home.

Dad got very agitated and insisted I CANNOT DO THAT! Mum then suggested he buy me lunch and fetch AN home for me so I didn't have to bring ER out since he's so worried. That didn't go well with him either, because it was too troublesome for himself. He suggested I follow Mr Liow's car to their place in the morning and he'd get me lunch.

That was quite a rush but we could meet the time the repair man gave if there are no major hiccups.

At his place, when mum isn't around, he started instructing me when he didn't even know whats going on. He told me to make ER's porridge together with AN's but I can't because they eat at diffent timing. And at their place, I don't hv access to age appropriate food. ER is not eating most of what AN eats and ER's porridge is of a different consistency.

Then he suggested I do not cook for AN and he'd get food but I DON'T WANT AN TO EAT OUT ALL THE TIME! The sodium and msg..we eat out enough during weekends and now mum already doesn't cook much. I was going to make her porridge and had already planned when I'd start cooking. Simple less than an hour and porridge will be ready.

Then there's fish which I was going to steam and he said to skip the fish. "Just anyhow can already". The fish is already thawed and sliced...I only had to steam it for 12mins...then he kept hurrying me to pick AN up, and kept asking me why I'm not done with the fish when it had only been 10mins. If he had to keep rushing me, I really rather pick AN up and go home! WHY MUST HE INSIST THINGS GO HIS WAY WHEN HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING BESIDE DICTATING ME? I need to follow my plans or things go haywire....!

Now the repairman is doing the fixing in the kitchen and I have the urge to poop. guess what my dad told me? He asked me to wait. Like as if I can. If I can, I will. WAH LAO..... Then he asked me to make it fast in case that man needed to talk to me. The man can wait, can't he? I don't take an hour to poop.

He wants to control everything and makes us do what he thinks is easiest, whether or not it benefits the kids. Everything we does, the kids are priority. But to him, convenience should be number ONE.

Thank God he does that subtly, to me. With my mum, he can be overbearing. No wonder my mum is so pissed off with him at times.


Gtg now...in case my dad has to talk to the uncle for some reasons and I know my dad will hate to have to do that.....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment