Friday, March 2, 2012

38.9°c still?


Today and day 4 and I'm still burning?

Mum and Mr Liow says I should get a thorough check up. But I thought I'd just finish the chinese medicine before seeking a second opinion. I mean, the chinese physician is also a doctor. It's just not easy to completely trust her because this is my first go with tcm.

Probably if I'm still burning tomorrow (that will be the 5th day of fever), I'll go do a thorough check up.

Update about AN:

She is fine. -_____-"

She was nauseous and had tummyache in the morning yesterday, partly coz she started coughing badly the night before and she didn't have enough rest.

While Mr Liow was changing her back to pjs (she was in uniform and ready for school), she was all chirpy and talkative.

He whatsapped me saying that he thinks she "chao geng" (pretended to be sick). But we agreed that the nauseous part can't be faked and she had an enjoyable time at home. She had so much time she kept working on her addition, so much so that she can mentally add 1 to any numbers up to 30 in an instant. Nothing much, but it's a great deal to me. Hehe. Early this year, she needed her fingers to count.

Mum came to cook for us. She brought her barangs (pan, stirer). After cooking for 2 years in Tucson, I've come to understand why mum is always saying she can't cook with unfamiliar tools. Because although I had ample practice and could whip up a feast there, I made yucky mac and cheese when I cooked my first dish here. Hehe.

I'm so thankful for mum. She's around to help, so Mr Liow could focus on work. He was worried and came hm to check on me, and drove me to the doctor. He said he'd be home earlier but because I'm being taken care of, he didn't have to.

She's coming over again to cook and clean today. And mum leaves my kitchen sparkling clean! Hehe.

ER is still sleeping. I'm gg to rest a little more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment