Friday, March 23, 2012

Sleeping Beauty








We took AN to watch Lorax last weekend and she totally loved the show. ER too. We can start watching movies with both kids more now. ER wasn't able to keep still for his first Happy Feet 2 movie but we can now all watch in peace together.

Now, whenever AN sees trees being felled, she'll look sad and asks why these people have to do that. The forestation we see from our kitchen is partially gone and she starts talking about it whenever I look out of our window. What choice do we have? Singapore is so small but populated. Housing is a necessity.

She came home one day, telling me that papers come from trees (and how trees prevent erosion..I'm impressed. Hehe.) I took the chance to remind her not to waste paper products.

So anyway, after the movie, she was character-balloons and got one.

She took this of me and Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment