Tuesday, March 20, 2012

AN Night Potty Trained


I haven't been bringing AN to toilet at night since I fell sick and Mr Liow only managed to bring her the first couple of nights because he couldn't get up. Lol!

For the whole month with the exception of a few days when she would wake me up, even with milk right before bedtime and no waking up to pee, she didn't wet herself.

She had woken me up probably twice in this 1 month to tell me she was urgent.

I think she has crossed this milestone.

Next up is to train her to sleep back in the dark... Since MIL came to start during weekends, she started asking me why I allow ourselves to sleep in the dark. She repeatedly without fail, emphasized that the kids would be scared.

Thanks to her, AN finally got convinced that there has to be monsters in a dark room because nai nai says it's scary without lights. Since a year ago, I had to have lights on for her...

AN had slept 4 years without lights at night and would have continued because we never made her wonder if the dark is fearful..

Now, I just have to undo it...I wonder if it makes her happy now, knowing that AN finally fears the dark, just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment