Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recovering


Fever hasn't gone too high today. Was 37.9°c at most, even without fever relief.

Took another 2 panadols, zyrtec and amoxicilin and am ready to hit the sack.

I feel less fatigue than yesterday, except when the drowsiness from mefanamic acid kicked in this morning.

Mr Liow attended music class with AN today. He resigned to having no other choice and jeered at himself: "I'm going to be the clown again today." Lol! He feels awkward doing the childish actions with AN and is not very familiar with the routines because I attend class with AN usually.

This weekend just brought our relationship to another low with MIL. I was spared her unreasonable and insensitive comments because I was in bed whenever she was around (and she was around only near bedtime....). Mr Liow was so constantly challenged by her criticism it cost him much energy just to not respond.

To not help a single bit, that's bad enough. She had to make unreasonable comments about me resting 'too much'. Mr Liow was offended and reminded her that I was having fever, 6th day and taking medicines that cause drowsiness...he didn't want to say more.

Mr Liow suffered this week. He had to run a one man show without me. I think I'm recovering. I hope the fever leaves by tomorrow so I can continue to perform my duties and he can relax.

I am recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment