Thursday, March 15, 2012

Suddenly Asleep



This little boy refused to sleep and I couldn't make him, so I allowed him to explore.

AN was already asleep. ER, with my little pillow in hand, trotted to his sleeping sister and laid his head comfortably right next to hers.

Then he started making his way to the abandoned baby cot and flipped around on it.

In less than a minute, he became still. I didn't want to disturb him and started playing THE drawing game. After one round, I went to check on him. He was fast asleep!

How I wish he can go to sleep on his own every night!

AN had been wishing too. Every once in a while, she will tell me she wished ER wouldn't need me to sleep with him soon. Then he can go sleep with daddy and she can have me back again.

"Girls sleep with girls and boys sleep with boys." AN's theory.

I have to constantly update her that the very day ER starts being able to sleep by himself, that will be the day I go back to sleep on my own big and comfy bed with daddy.

She goes "huh" in disappointment everytime we talk about this but she's not giving up trying to talk me into her ideal "girls with girls and boys with boys" sleeping arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment