Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back From Eu Yan Seng

Physician didn't say much and I didn't know what to ask except if I can consume panadol with their prescription. I can, as long as they are at least 2 hours apart. She suggested I continue with panadol only IF my fever goes beyond 38.5°c, which was what I had already been doing. So it's not a taboo for Eastern prescriptions to meet Western medicines. At least not in my case.



I was given 5 days' worth of herbal powder, 2 doses daily. Have taken one dose. I like! Yummy. I like how it tastes a little like the Pagoda herbal powder in tiny metal containers for diarrhea.

There is no indication of what the powder is made up of, so I can't find out what I'm putting in my stomach.

And for that, I'm 53$ poorer. I hope that's good investment. 

Mum has a chinese sinseh to recommend and Barley's mummy too. If this one at EYS doesn't work for me, I know where next to try.

Ok, nap time...wonder if the concoction helps with reducing fever..hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment