Friday, March 23, 2012

Poor AN

Part 1
Mr Liow was watching ER while I was doing some toilet business on Tuesday night. Unknowing to Mr Liow, ER managed to grab a pencil and accidently scratched AN on the hand. AN cried in pain.

The next day (yesterday when MR Liow dropped AN off in school), Miss Sue spoke to Mr Liow: "Adrielle asked me to inform you not to let her little brother play with her pencils because he doesn't know what he's doing and will hurt her with it."

Never discipline your parents. Get your teacher to do it.

hahahah!


Part 2
AN was bored at my mum's and I didn't go to their place yesterday. Mum took out the HEllo Kitty dolls we have at their place to keep her entertained. The dolls were kept in ziplock bags and mum accidentally scratched her with a sharp corner of the bag at the same location where ER scratched her with the pencil.

She went "OUCH! Popo! Why did you scratch me too? ER scratched me, now you...."

She then went on to complain to my mum how ER scratched her with the pencil 2 nights ago. hehe.


Poor AN and her injured arm. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment