Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baileys and Maen

I saw Baileys and Maen again.

In my dream, we were walking near a park and saw a pack of cavaliers.

Cavaliers get a lot of our attention because of BM. So, we started admiring then.

Then a little one ran up to sit right in front of me. I turned to tell AN this one looked like Maen.

As I patted it, it started jumping up and licking me. I rubbed its body (since it's so friendly and realized she's a girl) body and saw she had a lozenges on her head.

That was Maen! Her patches, her gaze, her behavior...that was her!

We started looking for Baileys and found him. He had been watching us but didn't approach us.

We went to him and he sat there waiting.

We then brought them home.

This time, I thought it was real....I thought their new owners abandoned them and we could bring them home again..

In the dream, Mr Liow felt so upset that BM became strays for who-knew-how-long! I was just relieved our family is whole again.

Judy, wake up. Life is different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment