Wednesday, April 10, 2013

She's back

Earlier, I wanted to check on the washed bedsheets I hung in "her" room to dry since 2 days ago.

We're near the park, thus humidity here is higher than in FV. Plus we used to have west sun in the kitchen and clothes dried better even without having to be brought out.

Here, we can leave the clothes outside for a week and the clothes don't dry totally :(

Good thing she was away. I get some space back for some extensive washing and drying. It's been randomly rainy and I had to be out so I needed space indoor to dry the clothes.

The hall has a temporary corner dedicated to hanging clothes to dry. Bedsheets have to be dried in playroom, which she's occupying.

But this morning when I wanted to check on the clothes, the door was locked.

Locked, as with everyday since we shifted in.

A cold reminder that this house is not mine. That she's claiming ownership alongside me.

Here we go again.

I'm staying out anyway. She can own the whole house and start messing things up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment