Thursday, July 4, 2013

心很痛

I've never forgotten the both of you and I never will.

Pictures bring back memories and much pain. If it pains me, how much more you both?

If I had lost any of you to sickness, maybe the pain might have been less.

But then again, maybe not. Without the both of you, life lost its colors.

My babies. I missed sniffing into your fur. I missed hearing your sneezes. I miss the lap rides. I missed both of your loving gazes. I missed having you both dry my tears when I cry. I missed feeling your body warmth.

I missed steaming fish for you and watching both of you make your food disappear in an instance.

I love you both as much as my flesh and blood.

I deserve retaining pain as memories.

Do you miss each other? Do you miss jumping at each other and sleeping beside each other?

Please always be healthy. Please never stop smiling.

I love the both of you so much it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment