Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Enrolled

I called in this morning to see if our application to get AN into St. Hilda's was successful and was told I'm the 5th from phase 2A(1) to call in.

We were supposed to be informed that results will only be out AFTER 11 July, not ON that date.

There may be balloting if applicants from 2A(1) didn't submit any documents on registration day and there are too many from 2A(2)applying. In this case, 2A(1) applicants may need to be picked in fairness even when there had been initial priority.

I was advised to wait till Thursday before calling in again if I still do not receive the letter.

And then in the evening, Mr Liow came home with IT!

AN will be attending my old school.

MiL was surprised I got AN in with 2A(1). She insisted we live out of 2km from the school and she couldn't believe that 2A(1) works better than knowing 'Catherine'.

Yeah. Didn't need her 'help' a single bit.

I'm feeling smug. Because we got what she was pretty sure we wouldn't be able to get without some internal 'help' by her. 

If not St. Hilda's, North VISTA is next on our list. Still no need for her help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment