Saturday, July 6, 2013

Making Kracie Donut

AN spotted this on sale at Plaza Singapura this afternoon before her music lessons and got excited.

She just completed the last of 4 such "cooking craft" last Thursday with Kris and had been hungry to make more.

Once back home, she started working on it immediately so that she could bring them for the kids to try during cell meeting.

There were only enough to make 5 tiny donuts and I suggested we keep them in the fridge for ourselves because it wouldn't be enough for all the kids and some may be disappointed to not get any.

She insisted on bringing and  said she will promise those without a donut that she will make some again.

I said she won't get to taste what she made by herself and was pleasantly surprised when she replied: "It's Ok. I don't have to eat them. I made them specially for my friends. I don't have also never mind."

That nice of her.

See how cute they turned out? I helped with some. These stuff are seriously fun to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment