Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Worthless Judge

ER had been waking up screaming in the middle of the night lately. Better the last 2 nights but tonight the terror returned.

Twice I woke up in a night.

And twice the self proclaimed judge came out to watch the drama.

Just so that she can once again judge me. It must be because of my failure to choose the right disciplinary method. Or my fault that he's been screaming middle of the night these days.

She's going to call her gossip monger friends in pretense of being concerned about our well being. She's going to play Saint and comment that children under her care were cheerful Angels.

I have another paper tomorrow. Taken 1 today. I hope I just drop dead all of a sudden one of these days.

Life is really meaningless.

I don't even know what I'm breathing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment