Monday, July 22, 2013

Violent Coughing

AN'S cough is getting worse every night. It was more terrible last night than the night before and she's coughing just as violently now, if not worse!

It gets on my nerves to be constantly disturbed out of my sleep each time I doze off. But I know it's unreasonable to get upset at my coughing child even though the negative feeling just comes on so naturally.

So I gathered the kids to pray before sleep a while ago. I've not been praying for some time because I'm afraid I'll hear the Lord's instructions for me to submit to my current situation and I have enough of being taken advantage of.

For the kids I prayed.

AN is still coughing violently beside me now.

What else can I do? AN had been unwell more than she's well this year. ER had been better than last year even though he's also almost constantly sick. At the very least, he didn't have to suffer breathlessness from Bronchitis as much as last year.

Seriously, I hate you cold and flu viruses. You just never seem to leave us alone. Don't you have other people to torture? Won't you leave my kids alone for once and just let them recover?

免得奶奶被他们感染到. If the grandma falls sick, she'll conveniently have my kids to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment