Friday, July 5, 2013

First Taste

Met Serena at Hillview Peak together with Kris this morning for a briefing.

I'm not allowed to sell anything. In fact I'm still a long way ..... Kris, on the other hand, had passed her exam and is only a step away from getting her license.

It was more an eye opener for us.

It's like how it usually is when we visit show flats, being shown the location, future plans for surrounding empty plots of land, why this project and its potential.

Bruce, the head (whatever his title is), is extremely impressive in the way he presents to us the project.

It wasn't a hot selling project (yet) but he is very convincing (I'm listening as a buyer for now) in his analysis of this project as he briefed the rest of his team.

There is so much to learn. Can't wait to start.

I need to pass my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment