Saturday, November 26, 2011

Busy Day Part 3

We went to Tampines Mall after I was done. Apparently, Mr Liow had no problem taking care of ER in my absence. He even fed ER the lunch I prepared early this morning.

I got my Jose Eber curling iron. The one I had for years had gone missing. All the better, giving me a good reason to upgrade! This Jose Eber one has titanium barrel, emits negative ions and is fat with a waistline of 25mm. Costly though (twice the price of my old iron!). Hope it's a worthy investment.

Rushed back home after a quick dinner, packed and washed around because home will be home alone for a week. I wanted to make sure there are no wet spots for mosquitoes to breed, dishes unwashed etc.

Once done, we came over to my parents' place. Mr Liow spent his last few hours with us and then he had to leave to get his luggage before my bro sent him to airport.

This time, AN started crying. She kept crying for him and said she didn't want him to go as he left. This is the first time she cried for him because he was going overseas. In the past, she felt nothing. Only excitement when he came home, but nothing when he left. December last year, Mr Liow also had to go overseas. AN counted down to his return along with me but no tears too. This time, she made it even harder for him to leave without worries.

End of recount. It'll be AN's music lesson tomorrow and mum will be coming with us. hope time pass fast this week. Missing Mr Liow already.....

Lord, please grant him a safe and easy flight without his back giving him any problem. Also, please watch over him as he drives around. Lord, please protect over him everywhere he goes. In his name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment