Monday, November 28, 2011

First Day Without Daddy

Sunday (27th November)
Countdown: 7 days

Mum brought AN out for her music class yesterday. Something different. I stayed home with ER, but I really prefer going with AN like every other Sunday. Didn't have much choice coz mum has little confidence with my sticky boy.

Thank God Andy was home whole day. He drove ER and I to Thomson Plaza and we met up with mum and AN for lunch.

Nothing much happened after that. Kids came back, had a nap, then dinner. I wanted to make a quick trip to Compasspoint with ER to get yoghurt and cheese but mum suggested getting it the next day. I was bored and by gg out, I'm actually relieving some boredom, besides getting those stuff.

My kind brother offered to send me there and mum, together with AN, came along to look-see too.

When it was time to sleep, AN started asking to video call Mr Liow. We couldn't, because he hadn't reached. She started crying and insisting, to the extent I felt upset because I can do nothing and she didn't really understand.

She started 'talking' to him, saying: "Daddy, I love u. Can you come back?", then turning to me: "Mummy, I really miss daddy.."

Poor thing.

Hopefully tonight, we get to see each other either on facetime or tango.

Mr Liow has several trips in the first half of next year alone....guess AN just has to get used to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment