Saturday, November 12, 2011

Concert

AN had her much awaited concert this evening.

She.was.gorgeous! These are photos taken during full dress rehearsal up for ordering.

Havent uploaded pictures of the concert yet Meanwhile, I'm posting some taken with my S2.




(pardon my 'proud mummy' moment)

There was a wedding lunch so she had very little to eat and literally no nap. Poor girl was so tired I was afraid she wouldn't be cooperative for her dance.

We dropped her at Grassroots Club before wedding lunch even ended (it started late) because these little performers had to get styled up.

When it was time, we went back for the concert and had a good time. The little ones were simply adorable. Our mums wondered how the very young toddlers at age 2 and below would be able to follow instructions. Not only did they dance right (not all the playgroup tods but most did), they did so well shaking to the music.

The K2 students were the highlight because it was a graduation concert for them. Watching them give a short speech individually on the stage in a theatre full of audiences got me so emotional...Any parent would be so proud of that and in 2 years' time, there AN will be. I will surely cry. Without a doubt, I will. No use trying not to.

At the end of the concert while the kids were singing the last song, we were trying to get AN's attention from the audience stand and I finally did! I signed "i love you" and she signed back. This moment was precious....my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment