Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Gift Shopping


Countdown: 5 days

Bought lots of toys today but that's only 20% of what's on our list.

The hardest part about gift shopping is, having the little one telling you she likes everything that you bought and whining that she's getting none of those gifts that she likes.

I told her she'll get gifts during Christmas from other aunties and uncles but she said she only wanted what I bought.

Good illustration of how children this age live only for the present (= gift, = now) huh?

And I bought tonnes of bubbles for her classmates but I have a feeling I need tonnes more. Running out of ideas what to get. Couldn't bring them back all on my own while carrying the little boy. Will wait for Mr Liow to come back before shopping for the remaining gifts.

Oh no...there's going to be truckload of things to bring home this weekend. I better stop buying anything from tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment