Monday, November 21, 2011

Finally HITCHED

My brother is officially married today! He's finally taken the love of his life as wife and we're so so happy for him!

It's been a long and tiring day though. I woke up early to do my own makeup and hopefully have time to just curl my hair. ER kept waking up randomly so I had to stop working on myself constantly to try ensure he goes back to bed.

Was finally done with myself and did ah girl's makeup and hair. She's happy with her 'makeover' (given that she hardly puts makeup on and is eyeshadowphobic) and I'm very happy because she's happy. Hehe.

After dolling ah girl up, I went to heat up ER's food that I prepared yesterday for his lunch today. Thank God Mr Liow helped with making milk for AN and feeding ER his cheese.

Once done, we rushed to my parents' place to do mum's makeup. It was chaotic with ER screaming for my attention as I was dolling mum. AN ran out at some point, slipped and fell. Double the chaos -___-".

Again, thank God the kids were cooperative enough, so I was able to achieve most of those that I planned to carry out this morning, except curl my hair. Hehe.

Here comes....pictures, LOTS OF PICTURES!

The new big family

The good looking couple

Mum and Ah Girl

Grandma and the Little Worm (after the ceremony)

Daddy and the little worm

The bump after the fall

Handsome or what?


Mr and Mrs Tan


The Liows

Once upon a time, she (on the left) was a little girl...

Convenent

Blue roses, the bride's favourite

Our new big family (only the adults)

My handsome boys

The very anxious groom

Sealed with a kiss

Adel and I. The last time we met, AN was only 1 year old!! Had a good time catching up!

Pardon me. It's been a long time since I took pictures of myself. hehe.




"Popo, can I go down now?"

Taken by AN. Cool little photographer went around 'shooting' without warning and walk away without informing that she's done -_____-"




A typical wedding kissy-pose minus the gown and suit but taken from the angle of the little one and capturing the 'main' photographer at the same time.

Was a hectic day but happy. My mum fell (because there were lots of steps and she didn't notice) but she said it didn't hurt because she was really happy. hehe. Good lah, everyone happy, I also happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment