Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nightmare!!

Oh my goodness!!!

I went back to nap a little after sending AN off at the gate..and had a dream.

I dreamt I went walking around AN's school and saw BM's pet groomer's shop round the corner. I went in to reminisce and had a little chat with their groomer. Then I saw Serene who happen to be there to help out in an adoption drive. She told me that Maen's new owners are splitting up and she's with the owner's new boyfriend now.

I started to wonder how she's doing!! I wonder if the owner's new boyfriend is treating her well. I had this strong gut-feel that she's being mistreated (for being a nuisance when all she wants is to snuggle up and keep close to her humans)...

:(

I asked Serene in my dreams if I can bring Maen home if they are not able to care for her anymore...

Then ER tossed and woke me up. THANK GOD IT WAS A DREAM!

I better go check on Maen soon :(

Mr Liow will be away on an overseas trip from 27th Nov to 5th Dec. I hope to meet the furkids before Christmas... :( Can I just have a day to spend to visit them please???

No comments:

Post a Comment