Thursday, November 24, 2011

Match making

A friend posted on that he got approached by a match making company but he rejected the offer. The 'matchmaker' persisted and he revealed that he didn't need their help because he's married. What he got as a reply was shocking: "It's ok. There are ladies who like guys like you." (paraphrased coz I can't remember his actual words).

Then another friend by chance noticed her hubby has an account with a match making service online as well. He doesn't seem to be one who fools around but this online account is bothering her.

It's things like these that break up a marriage. They plant doubt. If a husband can firmly reject an offer and proudly exclaim that he's married, I'm sure the wife can be assured that the hubby is less likely to stray. As for the second case, I wonder....

If this post makes u feel guilty or uneasy, I may really be talking about you.

And cases like these make me wonder if Mr Liow keeps things from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment