Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Night Terror



ER had been waking up screaming for 4 nights now, and without apparent reasons. We think it could be his sore gums that wake him, but it's been 4 nights. I read that if it's due to teething, babies is not likely to fuss for more than 7 days. 3 more days to ruling out teething as a suspect.

Mr Liow is also suspecting night terror, but ER will be fine each time I bring him out, after applying the teething gel. I'm not sure if it's the 'bring him out of the room' or the teething gel that works but he'll be fine upon waking up away from his room. Doesn't quite sound like night terror when babies keep screaming and doesn't wake up.

One thing is for sure though: I lie beside my night terror every night. I wish I can use the word 'sleep' instead of 'lie'.

Looking forward to the day I get more than just 4 randomly-split-up hours of night rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment