Friday, December 2, 2011

1st Roll

Countdown: 2 days

ER rolled off the bed in his sleep for the first time. It's noteworthy because this is also first time any of my kids rolled off the bed. :( I don't ever want them to, but it finally happened...

I didn't see how he landed :(  Thankfully, he didn't cry much (it's 4.16am in the morning). Bruises should show in the morning. He went back to sleep after crying for less than 5 secs. Nursing him helped.

Thankfully, he rolled off this low bed in my old room. It could have been from our HIGH bed in FV! It's laminated flooring here, vs hard parquet floor at home. ...oh my goodness, how more asleep can I be to not realise my baby was in danger?

No wonder mums are known to be lighter sleepers than dads. With the exception of me this time :( hope he didn't break bones.

AN had been complaining about first 3 nights' sleeping arrangement (her nearest to wall and safest), ER in the middle and me on the outside, nearest to edge of the bed. She said: "Mummy, you sleep with Ethan every night but you don't sleep with me.". She wanted to sleep BESIDE me

She suggested sleeping on the outermost, which I didn't agree to, simply because she flips A LOT in her sleep! She will definitely fall. But as I'm analysing the situation now, better her than ER. She's older, so this fall won't be anything too bad...

Aiya! I should have been the one sleeping near the edge of the bed, not any of them... :(

Bad decision I made. Bad time to sleep well and tight. Bad mummy...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment