Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shopping Fever


Countdown: 1 day!

Each time Mr Liow goes away, an unexplainable urge to buy things consumes me. In USA, online shopping is just few clicks away. Back here, online shopping is as good as a legend, unless one can find online stores to shop from.

I found my lobang after a year (a clothing store from FB) but bought nothing. Today, I almost bought lots!

I was strangely led to various other random online stores and found even better prices for what I had wanted to get. So I ended up a customers to 3 separate stores. Hehe.

Mr Liow finally managed to link up with me via facetime before he flies (he's at Corpus Cristi airport now) and saw me browsing online catalogues. Haha! Be glad I wasn't shopping for pretty boys while you are away, boss. :p

Mum came back with us this evening. She doesnt enjoy staying away from home but came over without second thoughts anyway. She'll be meeting her friends tomorrow, and my dad will be on morning shift keeping us company.

Andy had also been chauffeuring us around quite a bit whenever he's at home.

Thank God for my family. I have had negative thoughts and struggles I felt so tempted to post the past few days but I've learnt that those struggles are common between human beings trying to live together harmoniously. At the end, I only remember how my parents have helped me. Therefore, let the negative thoughts disintegrate with time. Just the usual struggle with how I discipline AN and how mum doesn't like me to punish her anyway. No big deal.

Mum will stay again tomorrow night but says she'll leave early Sunday morning. She doesnt have to but,my mum is like an elf: she wakes up at 5am and disappears before the world awakes, even when she's home.

Just one more night and Mr Liow will be home. It's not that bad this time.  hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment