Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Steps!!


ER took his first steps today! Not the usual one-step-away-from-support type, but a proper walk of 3-4 steps after standing up on his own! No support of any sort!

It's so exciting! I must have shrieked really loudly because AN frowned and complained it was noisy. I'm still excited even though this is my second time witnessing my own kids' first step.

AN, from the first time she started walking on her own, loved the idea of behaving like us. She hardly ever went back to crawling since then.

I wonder if ER will continue to walk more now that he realizes he CAN walk.

That silly grin on his face as we cheered him was priceless too. It's such a pity I didn't capture that :( never expect him to start walking today.

I think he reserved his first step for daddy so that daddy wont miss it. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment