Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Moments


AN

Mr Liow showed AN a box and she immediately announced: "Iphone!"

We wondered how she knew it was an Iphone inside and Mr Liow asked her: "how did you know?"

AN replied as a matter-of-factly: "because I have a brain in my head and I used it."

-_____-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ER

Mr Liow and I were talking and Mr Liow held my hand. ER noticed, frowned, started whining and crawling towards us. We thought he was probably done playing by himself.

He got to us, squeezed himself into my laps and pryed Mr Liow's hands away from mine!

Was he that possessive?

We held hands again, just you see how he would react and he did it again, separating our hands while whining.

Oh my goodness. I had a sticky 3M AN (who's finally 85% independent), and now a possessive little tiger.

Mr Liow, we're going to have to elope soon, or wait till they slowly grow up...


No comments:

Post a Comment