Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Puss in Boots



Mr Liow took a day to rest yesterday but instead of resting, he decided to bring AN for a movie again. She couldn't stop smiling after Happy Feet 2 some weeks back and so we thought this is a good chance to do it again.

This time, I managed to catch the whole show! ER actually fell asleep watching. Yeah! If only he fell asleep during Happy Feet 2, too.

No, Puss in Boots is NOT a boring movie. In fact, it was better than we expected after watching its trailer.

The theater was super cold. For the first (maybe first FEW) time since we came back from Tucson, we actually felt cold. ER was all wrapped from shoulders to toes, AN had 2 layers of jackets on, and me too. Mr Liow bought me a pretty cardigan and I'm so happy I'm wearing it without having to worry I'll perspire. Even Mr Liow felt cold, so cold he hibernated during the show at some point.

p.s: As requested by Mr Liow, he is amazed by how full the carpark is on a Monday. It's past lunch hours! Was everyone there on leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment