Saturday, August 20, 2011

Don't Teach Me!!

Who's the one who keeps pointing out this and that about our home and telling us that we have to be very watchful when caring for ER? Who's the one who is so engrossed in her TV programs that I had to call out to her FIVE FREAKING TIMES before she realised I was talking to her? And she had only 1 leg stretched out on the sofa, believing that will block ER from falling. When Mr Liow reminded her that the one leg wouldn't stop him from diving head down, she confidently replied him that she is very careful and that she brought 4 kids up. She said she knows.

And then??? ER fell back hitting his head while sitting after crawling away from her!! Because she said she was too far from him. How could she be too far from him?? My guess is, SHE WAS GLUED TO THE TV AND DIDN'T EVEN REALISE HE WAS OUT OF HER REACH!

Call yourself a careful and experienced guardian??? My kids never fell this had even when I had to entertain both at the same time! The times AN fell or knocked her head under my care, she was learning (to walk, to crawl, but never because I don't know what she's doing or where she was). And the first time AN bled, it was, again, under her care. Or to better term it, under her negligience! AN fell, hit her chin on the table and her gums started bleeding. We heard her crying and came out to see. She said AN only lost her balance and fell onto her butt. My maternal instinct detected something more and when I flipped her lips up, her gums were bleeding badly.

I felt heartache then...but she got upset instead of us! She told Mr Liow off for blaming her when we didn't. Couldn't our reaction to our bleeding baby be that of panic and concern? First child then...I got Mr Liow to SMS her an apology for overeacting and explained that we didn't blame her for AN's fall then. How STUPID CAN I BE?? She didn't even apologize for he negligience.

This time, another loud bang and I saw my boy lying on his back on the floor, screaming in pain. Really, I'm never going to entrust my kids her ever again! How delusive can she be, that she always thinks she's a very careful grandma?? Even after so many 'accidents' that never was her fault??

I grabbed the screaming ER from her and went into the room. If she wants to get upset like she did the previous time, I'm not going to be bothered anymore! I have more rights to react when my kids fall (in these instances, bad. Not just knocks, but FALLS!!). More rights than she has to react our reaction.

Kids fall. I agree.

But really, YOU HAVE THE LEAST RIGHTS TO TEACH ME WHAT TO DO, simply because amazingly, my kids fell most under your negligence than under anyone else's care!

I'll keep my housework for other days of the week. No thanks to you for offering to help, ever again. I could have shouted at you and I would have! What the ........ were you doing? DREAMING?? I'm glad I didn't. By now I can still say that my conscience is clear and although respect should be earned by the deserving, I wasn't stingy in donating it to THIS undeserving person.

So, enough of acting senior and experienced, kind, nice, loving or whatever! Enough. ENOUGH!

And I thought I have problems with self control. Maybe I've wasted every ounce on her when I should have saved it on my AN.

ARGH!

I hope ER doesn't throw up tonight.....please

:(

Heartache............

...........

No comments:

Post a Comment