Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Soon-To-Be Independant

I'm staying home with ER today to clear up some duties at home and also, probably keep the 2 of them apart for a day so they do not infect each other (one with runny nose, one with cough). They can't be apart for long enough. Just this morning when the little boy woke up, first thing he did was crawl enthusiastically towards his sister's empty bed. He looked lost when he noticed she wasn't sleeping on her bed. It was easy to pry him away from that area when she's not around. When she is, he's stuck. It's becoming a challenge to get him to sleep at nights now because he just can NOT stop struggling towards AN's bed to PLAY WITH JIE JIE!

As I was saying, I was outside making lunch for the little boy a while ago after he fell asleep again. Took a while to chop and prepare so after the food was set on the stove to cook, I came back in to peep on him....and found him MISSING! He wasn't on the mattress!

I looked around the dark room and noticed a pair of eyes staring at me. He smiled at me while standing against the toy organizer, happily pulling out toys and playing with them!

As I'm noting this down now, he's busy waking himself around the toys area holding onto the sides.

He's quite a hazard now! He's helping himself to AN's books! I can imagine torn pages once he masters pulling them out from the holder...and he's going to get into trouble when he tries walking with the help of anything that stands but without the ability to hold him. He just fell when he held onto the carton holding extra foam mats. He had wanted to get to the other side. -__________-"

This is quite an eye opener and is the first time I find him away from his sleeping place. Reminds me of AN who crawled out of her room to look for me when she was about this age.

Another noteworthy event. It appears the next time I post, I'll be posting about things falling onto him.

Need to reorganize the room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment