Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ethan, Another Maen

He is starting to show Maen-like behaviors more and more:

He crawls and drools all over the floor, just like she used to. The only difference is in the consistency of their drool (Maen's drool being thicker, stickier. ER's thinner).

He sticks to me like Maen loved to. She used to have to be so near to me I always end up tripping over her a lot. ER is another sticker.

He fidgets a lot during baths, like Maen used to. When I washed her face, she would look right into my eyes and that would probably be the only time she was still during baths. ER looks at me when I carry him face up, to wash his hair. And that's the only time he looks at me, and stops fidgeting.

Maen loved to hide in one particular 'cave' among the 3 that our coffee table comes with. The crawling boy has found those same 'caves' during one of his numerous crawling expedition and attempts to stick his head in that particular one. He needs a little more practice at aiming his head INTO the 'cave' because all he does is to forcefully push his head AGAINST the top of the table instead. Once he learns to get his head INTO the 'cave', he'll take over Maen's ex-territory.

Maen loved to jump onto the armrest of our sofa and to watch people playing downstairs. ER is doing the same now, except that he's more interested in the climbing than people watching.

Maen loved to rub herself on me, like ER enjoys rubbing his head against my face now.

I miss my little silly girl....i wonder how she's doing now. And Baileys. I can't forget how he was always around to make sure AN didn't fall off from anywhere high when she was ER's age now. These memories came back this afternoon while ER was attempting to dive onto the floor. Baileys wouldn't have given him the chance to dive...

Mum remembers how protective Baileys was with AN. She knows I miss them and she suggested we bring BM home for a short stay when they are ready.

I wish this is possible but I don't want to give them false hopes, or the wrong idea that 'boarding' is over. That's if their new parents agree to the stayover to begin with. Are they even ready for us to visit them yet?

I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment