Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bite Allergy?

AN got bitten by something, unlikely a mosquito. And this is this 2nd time in 2 weeks. This second one appeared just a couple of days after the previous bite got better.

We're suspecting ants.

There are ants in Mr Liow's room and I'd been bitten once, just sitting on the bed. Those are big ones. Not those commando-type ants on trees but bigger than the 2 different species I eliminated back at Fernvale.

It's a miracle Mr Liow hasn't been been bitten when he spends more time with those ants than any of us.

This bite looks frightening...we need ant traps and exterminators now, in addition to cockroach and lizard ones.

This house is like a mini insect museum, showcasing LIVE insects. We've had beetles, wasps (most common visitor), lizards (not insect), cockroaches, flies, and those teeny-weeny insects that we do not often see them flying around as much as we see them dead near the window.

My kids now do not fear insects. They are well socialized. In fact, AN protected me when we saw those lizards on New Year Eve. She stood in front of me and assured me: "Mummy, don't worry. I won't let the lizard jump on you."

No comments:

Post a Comment