Monday, January 14, 2013

I love you because AN loves you

AN has many many dolls and this is her first. Up till the day before the shift, AN reminded me to remember her princess bag "because Kerry is inside".

After the shift, we forgot about Kerry. As I was sorting out some stuff, ER found 'her'. I was glad he was happily occupied with Kerry, leaving me some peace to continue organising stuff in the room, but it bothers me, the fact that HE'S A BOY AND PLAYING WITH KERRY.

Only consolation is, he's throwing her and her accessories around, unlike how girls play with dolls.

By the time I was done, Kerry and accessories vanished. I asked ER where he hid Kerry and he gave me several bogus locations. I finally found all the accessories BUT KERRY WAs STILL MISSING.

I felt guilty for allowing ER to play with AN's VID (Very Important Doll). And he lost her.

The guilt turned to heartache. Like as if I lost something precious.

I spent the next hour or so, looking for Kerry. ER helped too. Erm.... He tried.

Couldnt describe the joy and relief when I found her.

Sets me thinking how when one loves another so much, one actually loves what the other loves as well.

Love overflows.

No comments:

Post a Comment