Saturday, January 26, 2013

跟家婆住

Met the housekeeping auntie yesterday and she knew MIL.

She even knew MIL went to SHPS to help out yesterday.

And she knows I'm staying with my MIL.

It's actually no big deal when she asked if I'm staying with my in laws but as I walked on, I'm starting to wonder if she meant I'm staying in my MIL's house. Wondered what MIL said. I so wanted to clarify "No. She's staying with us."

Forget it. It won't make any difference. I don't own this house too.

And because she's sleeping on the super single mattress now, she said she'll go get covers. We have existing covers and told her so. But she didn't like those covers, because they are cartoon-designed.

She puts her iron on the floor. There are cables all over.

What's supposedly in the study room has shifted out. I put toys inside so they can play but that's one dangerous room (with her around, the whole house is dangerous). Instead of toys, ER plays with her iron, her lamp, the cables and extension cord.

And she hates kiddy bedcovers.

That's not study study room. Neither is it playroom.

It's her room.

And I'm staying with my in laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment